- Residential land use and development specialist.
- Detail oriented professional and skilled negotiator with more than 20 years of experience representing Sellers, Buyers and Lenders in both residential and commercial loan closing and sales transactions.
- 25 years of experience examining land titles and resolution of complex title issues.
- 7 years experience as an equity partner in a residential land development business. Experienced in acquisitions, subdivision, entitlements, marketing and sales.
- Extensive experience representing land owners, developers and builders in all aspects of land use, zoning and permitting.
- Experienced short sale and loan modification facilitator.
- Licensed Massachusetts Real Estate Broker since 1999.
- Licensed Massachusetts Attorney since 1992.
- Licensed Massachusetts Title Insurance Agent.
- Licensed Massachusetts Notary Public.
- Member of MLSPIN, the largest Multiple Listing Service in New England.
- Member of North Central Association of Realtors, Massachusetts Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors.
- Member of the Nashoba Valley Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of the Pepperell Business Association. Board of Directors.
- Member of the Pepperell Woman’s Club.
- 4th generation and lifelong resident of Pepperell with strong ties to the community and broad knowledge of the local and surrounding areas.
Whether you’re a first time homebuyer, homeowner or experienced real estate investor, my goal is to provide you with the level of experience, integrity and professionalism that you deserve and expect from your real estate professional. Let me put my years and breadth of experience to work for you.
CW Lorden Real Estate
63 Groton Street
Pepperell, MA 01463